My three favorite Holidays!!!!

My Three favorite Holidays are Christmas, Easter, and  Halloween.

My first favorite Holiday is Christmas because we get presents and we get days off of school so we can spend time with are family. One other thing that my family does stuff different we go down to my Grandparents house for Christmas eve and then we drive back that night and sleep. Then I wake up in the middle of the night and I break something when I go out to look at the presents. I am the only one who gets up on that day at like 4 in the morning. After we open the presents we get to play with them, we play with them the whole day.  About ChristmasGut Böckel in Christmas Time 6 Christian Kortum via Compfight

My second favorite Holiday is Easter the reason I choose Easter because it celebrates Jeyses coming back from when he was dead. Another thing why I choose Easter is we get presents like Christmas. But we do stuff different then what we do on Christmas we stay home the whole day and eat candy have lunch and me and my brother sometimes hang out with my niece and nephew and my sister.       About Easter

Easter Egg 復活蛋Creative Commons License Dennis Wong via Compfight

My last Holiday I will be talking about is Halloween this is my last Favorite Because all we do is dress up and walk to get candy but what I have learned is that kids and grownups where costumes to scare away the evil spirits. Now it has totally changed now we just try to get candy and eat it all the time half the time I don’t even eat the candy I got this year I gave my whole bag away to my friend. About Halloween

November Jack-O-LanternCreative Commons License Mike Maguire via Compfight