The Daily Long Life Of Brock

What happens during my life is I have to wake up and get dressed for school and eat break feast so I don’t get hungry during school but if I don’t then I can bring a little snack while I am in social  studies working. So when I get to school I have to put the schools chrome book away, then I go to the gym and wait to be dismissed 8th grade goes first then 6th goes second. Next is that I do Rosetta stone during the few minutes we have to spare. Then we go to first period what I have is social studies. We learn about cultures and what they did.

My next period is ELA short for English Language Arts, I don’t necessarily like ELA but the teacher is nice and we do fun stuff to learn in that class. My next period is PBL I love this period because I get to present to the class a lot with Google Slides or Docs, right now we are working on a project called 20%  It is really fun you can work in groups of 2, 3 or you can work by yourself.

My next period is Science this year I expected Science to be more fun but it’s not its not that I don’t like Science but it’s not as fun any more. My fifth period is Math,I absolutely hate MATH but I can get throw it. Then I have lunch but I don’t wan’t to talk about that. After lunch we have Advisory that’s where we do work, if you did not finish it, then I have Band what we do is play Music that’s pretty much all My final and last class is Spanish it’s the same way with Math Its just not my type of thing to do.

Image result for Gray Middle SchoolTwitter